Borealis Art

Borealis Art

Borealis Art on Zazzle


Shop other personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

And a new blog has begun...


After a great deal of time, I have finally broken down and decided to sign up for one of these blogs. I'm not really good at updating things like this... There are a lot of reasons why; busy, lazy... sometimes I don't have anything to say, sometimes I have a LOT to say and it's not something I can share.

Anyway, here you go... It has begun.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are off to a great start. Great painting BTW...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora, this is so lovely!!! Glad to be a follower, I want to see more!

    I added you to the list of business card exchange. I did not publish your comment so you contact info is not displayed, but I saved it so I'll have the info to pass along to other members.

    ReplyDelete